Wednesday, June 01, 2016

June Creative Goals

So here we are 6 months in and 6 months to go. Have I been hitting all my goals so far? Not by a long shot, but I am ok with where I am at. The next 6 months is where it all gets super busy though with Christmas at the end of it and the extra craft projects needed to get ready. Lets see how I go.

How did May go? Not good at all, but I did predict that so its all good. I did get a little better towards the end of the month so perhaps June will be better.



What are June's goals?

3 x birthday cards
2 x birthday gifts
Scrap the boys
Jot Mood board
Baby shower gift
Finishing gifts for nieces baby due end of the month

Doesn't sound like too much does it? Lets hope not.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)


3 comments:

  1. Best of luck. I am sure you can achieve this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suze for the encouragement :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete