Monday, June 06, 2016

Crochet - Little Boy Blue


Does anyone remember this little nursery rhyme? It was the first thing I thought of when I was photographing this cute little baby bundle.
A few years back I was gifted many balls of Moda Vera Kicky yarn in a few different colours. Since then I
have made many things with it. It's  a wool and acrylic blend that is so soft and easy to work with - its a little difficult to unpick so I'm careful not to make mistakes.
The blanket and solid colour beanie are both made with the Kicky yarn and the booties and other beanie are made with Sean Sheep Little Grins 8 ply yarn.


All are my own pattern, the beanies being a simple HDC stitch made long enough to turn over at the bottom or be worn down for longer use.
The booties are  a standard bootie pattern with the top made longer to fold over rather than have a tie around the ankle. The blanket is a v stitch pattern with a hdc border finished with a simple picot stitch.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment