Friday, May 27, 2016

Winnie and rose

I have been surrounded by handmade for most of my life, my Mum, Nanna and MIL all sharing with me their crafty talents.(I wish I'd listened and learnt more) My dad and FIL also sharing their talents, the boys especially loved the wooden trucks and cars made for them.
We spent many hours at market's and small country stores browsing and buying from locals selling their handmade goodies. So whenever I can support a small business selling their own handmade goods I will.
I shared with you a little while ago Grandpa's Workshop and today I have another small handmade business to share.


Winnie and Rose is a local Brisbane small business run by a beautiful lady selling adorable baby and children's clothing and accessories.
Chloe has headbands, 3 different styles of bibs, change mats, linen and the cutest little outfits. My grandson looks adorable in one of her bandana bibs, which is not just practical but looks good too.



You must go see for yourself all the gorgeous items in her store.
You can follow her on Facebook here check out her instagram feed or go to her etsy store and purchase your very own Winnie and Rose original.

If you would like your own handmade store to feature on my blog then send me a message with the details.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment