Friday, March 11, 2016

Birthday cards

We had four birthdays to celebrate this month, sadly they were all interstate or up north and so we weren't able to pop around with a gift and or card and  give them our love. Instead I sent gifts and some lovely handmade cards.
The first two for my brother in law and nephew, I really struggle with male cards and never used to make them at all. Hence why I went with the same design here in two different colour ways, simple but effective!


The next two were totally inspired by the ladies they were being sent to. Soft pastels with a tiny flower reminded me that this lady is a breath of fresh air no matter the circumstances. The second one I found this cute owl in a  magazine and knew it would fit this lady is bright and bubbly and always there for anyone.



I also made envelopes to go with these cards and will share that with you in another post.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)



No comments:

Post a Comment