Friday, December 18, 2015

Handmade Christmas - Gift tags


You have spent many hours making gifts for family and friends or roamed the shops looking for the perfect gift and its all wrapped nicely. All it needs now is a tag so when its retrieved from under the tree who ever is handing out gifts knows who to give it to.
You could always buy the many different christmas tags available at the shops, but if your a crafter like me then you may decide to make your own tags.


I had a stockpile of Kraft tags in my stash and with a quick browse through pinterest and motivated by my cross stitch ornaments I came up with a few ideas.
Some crochet stars, some red and white buttons, and a little more cross stitch, attach some twine to the tops  and I had a nice pile of tags all ready to add to gifts.


How are you going with your gifts are you all done ? I have all my gifts brought and made, I just have to wrap them all now.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment