Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Handmade Christmas - Crochet ornaments


Its beginning to look a lot like christmas around here, the tree is up and the house is decorated. Each year even though you painstakingly wrap and store them the year before you will get breakages - or is that just me?
One way to make sure that nothing breaks is to crochet some ornaments for your tree. This year I have done a few for friends, you saw in my last post the cross stitch ones I did, today i'm sharing some crochet ornaments.


Some cute little baubles, which were simple to make, circles with a little bit of silver for the top. Wreaths are cute you just need a small circle, I used a vintage curtain ring.
Lastly the glittery shapes made just adding some fine silver to my crochet cotton.



There are so many ideas around, you could do Christmas trees, Santa hats, stockings or even Santas. have you made any decorations this year? Would love to see, please share a link below.



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment