Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Where I get Creative


Thought I would share with you all my craft space in our new home. Whilst our house living areas have a little more room I don't have the luxury of a huge rumpus room which I had in the last house.
I'm still lucky enough to have a nice area to create in and it has a door so it can all be hidden away if needed! When we moved I sorted my whole stash and gave away alot of things, but I still had alot to get into a room half the size of what I had.


My main concern was making sure that my extra large desk fitted, it did!!
The next step was to work out what I would use all the time and making sure that was easily accessible and then working from there.
Its not the prettiest but its functional and I can create which is all that matters.


My desk holds pretty much everything I use on a daily basis for whatever craft I'm doing, I'm the type that has to be able to see things or they  don't get used.
No doubt things will get moved around as I work out what suits best but for now this works and I'm enjoying having room to create!



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment