Friday, November 06, 2015

Thrifty finds


Anyone who knows me knows I love owls, I have quite the collection  and am always happy to add more, especially if i can pick them up at thrift stores for $1 like this cute one. You never know what treasures you find when browsing thru the different stores.


I have been wanting a tiny circular needle for a while now and just haven't had the spare cash to get one from spotlight. I found this one for 50c doesn't even look like it had been used the packaging is still looking brand new.
Have found quite a few cross stitch  sets over the last few weeks, some of them don't have any cotton in them, but they all have the fabric and the graphs.


Some times I can go weeks at a time without finding anything worthy of bringing home but then other times I am lucky enough to find little gems like the ones above!
What treasures have you found lately?

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment