Monday, November 02, 2015

November Creative Goals

Whoa when did it become November, the year is almost over and it only feels like it was January not that long ago.
Time to set out my creative goals for the month ahead. How did I go last month? I'm pleased to say that I got everything ticked of my list!!
Maybe I should be setting myself higher goals?
Novembers goals are.....

Scrap the Boys challenge
Jot Mood Board
Sophie's universe 2 or 3 parts
Set of crochet washcloths (6)
Finish  hexagon blanket
2 birthday cards
start my Christmas gift list and tick at least 3 items of it



I just realised typing this that next month is December and almost Christmas....eeek and I thought I was pretty organised for it this year but it kinda just snuck up on me.
Wish me luck that I can get all items ticked of my list again this month!

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment