Friday, September 11, 2015

Sophies Universe part 7 & 8

Sophie's Universe blanket challenge has certainly lived up to its name, its definitely been a challenge. I  love to crochet but pretty much like to keep it simple, not pushing myself to learn anything complicated or take on anything to ambitious.



Maybe if I had seen what this blanket was going to look like at the end or even read through the different parts before attempting it, I may Never of started!
I can blame myself for that, I'm not huge on reading alot of instructions just pushing on thinking Ive got this, sound familiar to anyone ?



I'm so glad that I did start it though, it has pushed me out of my comfort zone ALOT and there have been times where a whole lot of unpulling was done, but I've struggled on, gotten advice and learnt so much in the process.



I have already completed part 9 and getting ready to start on 10, really looking forward to getting to the end and seeing what it looks like.
Then comes the deciding if i keep it myself or gift it to someone!!


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. It is a very complex piece of artwork. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suze :) its the most complex piece I've ever done and probably the last!

      Delete