Friday, September 18, 2015

Decorating your daily planner

When it comes to organising all my dates, places I need to be or go as well as the rest of the families I'm a little old school. It's become popular to use your phone or tablet and online calendars to keep track of everything and for lot of people this works. 
I like the fact that it's easy to write it all down in my planner and I don't have to worry about my phone not working or the battery going flat. Carrying a planner around is not as simple as a phone though but I'm ok with that.


It would be so easy to buy a planner, and just write down everything that needs to be in there, right? As someone who loves to be creative it was a given that my planner was going to get the treatment. It can be as simple or as elaborate as you want or your planner allows and there are endless ways and things you can use.



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment