Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sending a little bit of Christmas



Do you still send out Christmas cards ? My list is getting smaller and smaller every year but I still like to send out a handmade card to family and dear friends.



We get so many bills in the mail that at this time of the year it brings a little bit of joy to find something Christmas in the mail box. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who feels this way, which is part of the reason why I keep sending out cards rather than emails.



I nearly didn't make any cards this year, I was struggling to find the motivation, but at the last minute before I went out and brought some I got the inspiration needed and made up some simple cards.



I have created some doodled Christmas cards and some tags and will be back to show you those later in the week,

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment