Friday, December 12, 2014

A fun way to gift wrap.


My nephew turned 9 last month and I decided to have a bit of fun with his presents. I brought 9 separate little gifts and wrapped them all up individually.
Earlier in the year he had got a little miffed at all the squeals from his sister when I sent her multiple gifts wrapped individually, so I had to do something special for him.


After they were all wrapped I searched around my stash for numbers to use and couldn't find anything suitable.
After a bit of thinking and some more ruffling through supplies I found a deck of cards and decided that they would be perfect. I then added the cards ace through to 9 to the parcels.
The outcome was a happy little 9 year old hi loved all his presents.


Do you have any fun ways to wrap gifts? Please share with us in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment