Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Scrapbooking - Creating boy pages


Scrapbooking boys hasn't always been the easiest, finding embellishments to add to the pages suitable for boys has at times been quite frustrating.
Shapes have always been a go to for me with stars and circles and arrows but after awhile you just want something different and my boys really disliked having anything remotely girly on their photos.


Its probably part of the reason why I'm a minimalist hah! I do make alot of my own bits to go on their pages but with these 3 I have gone back to the basics and used arrows and circles.
My normal paints and scraps feature again with some older photos of Daniel in my attempt to use up what I have before buying new and also to get all older photos scrapped.


If you have any cool ideas for unique boy embellishments leave me a note below would love to know your thoughts.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment