Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lets get organised - crochet hooks

Since I started to crochet I have accumulated quite a number of different size crochet hooks. I did have them in a jar on my desk, but needed something that I could transport to the lounge of a night and in the car if needed so I chucked them all in a zipped bag.


This system worked for a little while until the OCD in me got annoyed with having to take all the hooks out to see which one I needed.
I tried a crochet holder but wasnt happy with that, next I got a hook holder from Lincraft which honestly was useless. It didnt hold any of my larger hooks and it was small.


I happened upon this smiggle pencil caseon one of my thrifty ventures, when I opened it up I had a little light bulb moment.
I brought the case got it home and Yay!! It is the perfect size,holding all my hooks large as well and I can fit scissors and measuring tapes as well.
The next thing I have to do is put a little needle holder in there and it will be the perfect transportable crochet case!


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment