Monday, October 20, 2014

Lets get organised - Gift wrapping


Its almost that time of year again when we all have a zillion presents to wrap up. October and November are busy birthday months for me so the next 3 months I will be going through alot of paper, bags, ribbon and tags.


 I thought I would come and share how I organise and store all my gift wrap supplies. Its by no means a fabulous system and im sure there are better out there but this works for me.
I tend to buy paper by the roll, its easier to get the amount of papre required. I store all my rolls in an upright container, nice and easy to see what you have.


 I have a small container that holds any paper I get not on a roll, along with tissue paper and cellophane, it sits on a shelf beside my desk.
I have a plastic crate filled with ribbons, bows, pom poms, large tags and anything else I might use to decorate the outisde of a package.


 Beside my plastic crate on a shelf I have this basket I thrifted which holds all my bags, paper and plastic.
This system works for me and its easy for the boys if they need to wrap things.

What sort of system do you have for all your wrapping supplies ? Would love for you to share your ideas with me, leave me a msg below with all your ideas.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment