Friday, October 17, 2014

Thrifty finds - glass bottles

I think I may have a new addiction! Lately on every trip to my local thrift stores I come home with some sort of glass bottle.
Not just any glass bottle I am a little bit picky, milk bottles are a favourite, I picked two up last week and now have a little collection of different sizes happening.


Bottles with fancy designs, anything vintage or any bottle that just catches my eye usually comes home with me. Love the little Le Jardin bottle not sure what it may have originally been used for but I think it would look so pretty on a dressing table or ensuite sink.



Now until I run out of space to store them or hubby says enough.... I will keep collecting pretty glass bottles!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment