Monday, September 22, 2014

Thrifty vintage finds


 How cute are these vintage hankies a lovely thrifty find a few weeks ago. Now you can clean them up ( I usually soak them in napisan) and use them as hankies as I have done in the past or like I normally do use them for make gifts look all pretty.


 These Australian hankies caught my eye as I have a penpal in the USA who I thought would like them. I think they would look cute framed and hung on the wall or even sewn up into a cushion.

My favourite find a few weeks ago! I have a niece who is just mad about anything Paris and have promised to send these down to her. They were only 50c each, bargain of the year!

Do you op shop for your kids? For the males in your household? I have a blog post comming up about the treasures you can find for the teen boy or man in you life.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment