Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lazy Sunday card making


This weekend was my first free of sport, no more football meant I had the whole weekend to do whatever I wanted!
Saturday I spent the whole day washing and cleaning ( yeah I know Why? lol) and getting everything that normally has to wait till Monday done.
That meant that Sunday other than the dishes and beds I was free to sit at my desk and play!
 

Whilst the boys worked on a mates car I got busy creating cards, my stock pile is getting a little low. I pulled out paints and paper and my washi tape and had the best day! As you can see from the photos I got quite a few made, I also got all my October and November birthday cards all written in and ready to send out!


I did have plans to get a few blog post drafts done ready for next week, but was having a ball creating that I just went with it while the mojo kept flowing!



Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment