Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Creative Penpals


Popping in to share a couple of lovely packages I received in the mail this week from my lovely penpal buddies.
One from NSW and the other all the way from USA!

 

Checking the mail box when you have penpals is much more exciting, looking to see if today is the day you get something  pretty.
I'm lucky to have 3 penpals who are awesome  at writing back and always send such happy cheerful envelopes.
                               

I have also been busy sending out lots of cards and letters this week. It's such fun to finish the letter and then spend a little time making the envelope look amazing.
My local post office lady has commented a few times about how pretty they look.



Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mel :) You totally inspire me with your penpal posts.

      Delete