Friday, May 16, 2014

Scrapbooking - Using up old supplies

 Yes I scrapped again! As mentioned in my post a little while ago I have been scrapping up a storm, using up as many older supplies as I can.

The layout above is from when Josh was lucky enough to  work with Melbourne AFL club, be out on the ground during there warm up and listening to all the pregame instructions. Mainly scraps used in this one as I had lots of photos to use.



These next two are papers from a Kaiser kit I received, awesome for grungy, messy boy layouts and just perfect for my lot.


I am really enjoying being back creating pages again and have a few more to show you over the next week or so!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend, mine is going to be a full on footy one!

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment