Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Handmade gifts - Baby crochet


 Another handmade gift crossed of my list! This bundle of baby goodies are on their way to the gorgeous Kylie, having her third little bubba.
 

 Crocheting for babies is delightful its soft and small and you can finish booties, mittens and hats in a night or maybe two and the little jackets and dresses a little longer but still considerably quicker than blankets or adult items.



I put together a couple of sets and then added a couple of extra beanies and booties, will be nice and warm for when they go to watch Dad play footy!


Pictured above in the white was my first baby shawl (didn't get a proper picture of it sorry), I was a little worried that it wasn't going to turn out right but it looked so pretty in the end and lovely and soft.

All the patterns I used can be found on my Pinterest page or my Ravelery favourites.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment