Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Handmade - Crochet tablecloth


You may remember back In February I blogged about some yarn I was gifted and my very first Amure crochet hook, you can see it here.
 It took me awhile to work out what I wanted to make but finally decided on a small round tablecloth for a small side table in our lounge.


After looking through Ravellery and Pinterest not really finding a pattern that I loved I decided to just go with making it up as I went. First time I have made something without a pattern and was pretty impressed with how it turned out.
I am now in love with Amure crochet hooks, it was a dream to crochet with and so comfortable to hold. I think I need one in every size now haha


A huge big thank you to Maree for gifting me the yarn and hook.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment