Friday, February 21, 2014

Watercolour + Doodling

Just popped in to share a few new cards Ive made recently, nice and easy ones that dont take that long to make. I have doodled since..well forever and anyone who knows me knows I love my watercolours so a collaboration was born (this is new to me, not the world).

I played around a little with designs and let me tell you a whole heap of cards got wasted before I came up with my final designs. Must learn to experiment on scrap paper first!

Then it was just a matter of grabbing my sharpie, doodling away and then watercolours brought them to life. The bit (other than deciding on designs) that took the longest was waiting for the  watercolour to dry, which didnt take that long really.


 Have plans to do a whole heap of these ones up and make into sets to sell, not sure yet how many to put into each set. Any ideas?


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)








No comments:

Post a Comment