Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Handmade cards

Has anyone noticed that the price of store brought cards seems to have skyrocketed over the last few years? I was looking over some the other week and most were over $7 wow! Thats one of the reasons that I make my own cards, other than the fact that I enjoy it.
I love receiving handmade cards, love that someone has gone to the trouble to sit down and put the time into creating something just for me.
For awhile now I have also made cards to give as gifts. I create a set or two of cards either generic or with varied themes and package them up nicely.
They have proved a popular gift with friends and family who like to give out handmade cards but dont have the time or the creativeness to make their own.
These are few that I have leftover from gifts given at christmas, its time to get messy and make some more. Do you make your own cards ? Where do you get your inspiration from ?



 I was thinking that a card swap would be a cool idea, if we got a few ladies interested in joining we could make 5-10 cards (depending on the number or participants) send to me and I would send you the same amount back. Be cool to receive a stash of different cards. Anyone up for it ? Leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)




No comments:

Post a Comment