Saturday, November 30, 2013

Taking stock 02



The silly season officially starts tomorrow although for some its been around for a few weeks already. Im a bit more organised that I thought I would be this year, but still have a fair bit to do.
I thought I would share a little bit about the goings on around here lately with you all. I borrowed the list from Pip who shared her list a  few days ago.

Making : crochet blanket for a special girl
Cooking : nothing if I can help it haha I hate cooking
Drinking : lots and lots of water
Reading: The Forgotten Children by David Hill
Wanting: A day with all my family
Looking: at a rainy day
Playing: with watercolour paints
Deciding: what gifts still need to be brought
Wishing: That I could be at home for christmas
Enjoying: A full relaxation massage
Waiting: for a sunny day for our annual photo shoot
Liking: School is over for us for the year
Wondering: What the next few months has in store for us
Loving: being so organised this year
Pondering: what is really important
Considering: a new career path
Watching: alot of reality tv
Hoping: that a trip to Tassie is in the very near future
Marvelling: at just how amazing my sons are
Needing: some time with the girls, been way too long!
Smelling: wild mint and fennel
Wearing: happy pants and a tee
Following: lots of craft blogs via bloglovin
Noticing: christmas lights going up everywhere
Knowing: I need to start an exercize plan
Thinking: about way too many things to list
Feeling: a little homesick
Admiring: a lovely lady who has worked hard to help someone who desperately needs it
Buying: christmas and birthday presents
Getting: my first pedicure this week
Bookmarking: lots of pretty crochet projects
Opening: a letter from my penpal
Giggling: over silly things the boys do
Feeling: im on the right track

Do you want to take stock too?
I have included a blank list so that you can make your own list. Please leave me a link in the comments if you play along :)

Making :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Deciding:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving:
Pondering:
Considering:
Watching:
Hoping:
Marvelling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Admiring:
Buying:
Getting:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:
Feeling:


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment