Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Princess for a day

There are two days in a girls life (usually) that she gets to dress up and be a princess for the day. One of those is her year 12 formal.
I was asked by a dear friend if I would take some photos of Tiarnah (also my sons gf) on her big day. I was more than happy to go along and spend the day capturing all the special moments, especially as her mum wasnt able to be there.
 
I tried to capture everything I could to make Christine feel like she was there as well as give Tiarnah shots she could look back at and remember.
 

 It was a different kind of feeling for me, having had two already graduate and have their formals, but being boys the day their day was so different.

 I followed along with Tiarnah whilst she had her hair done, a head full of curls topped of with a beautiful tiara. Then back to her sisters place where Alicia presented her with a surprise gift from her mum. A beautiful glittery clutch to match her shoes! The look on her face was priceless!!


Alicia did a great job of her makeup and then it was time to get dressed. The gorgeous purple strapless dress with glittery flower, bracelet and earrings were the finishing touches to a beautiful princess!

 Then it was time to head outside and take some photos, she was joined by a friend and the two of them were just awesome. They didnt have a problem with anything I asked them to do, posing and having some fun with it all.


 
Their ride arrived, an amazing classic car(dont ask me what it was hahaha) organised by Christine. The driver was great letting us take all the photos we wanted to.

It wasnt surprising that I ended up with a whole heap of photos that were stunning, it was hard to choose what to share with you here.

Thank you Tiarnah, Alicia, Christine for allowing me to be part of this special day, I hope that I have created some special memories for you to look back on in years to come.


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow....you have captured this special time well. I really like the one with the writing on the road.....so neat!

    ReplyDelete