Thursday, July 18, 2013

Courage doesnt always roar

During the cold winter months I dont seem to get into my craft room very much, its so much warmer sitting upstairs with my crochet than downstairs next to the drafty garage.
I did get a chance to pull out my art journal this week and get a little messy and arty playing along with Bird is the Word prompt "Courage".
I combined my favourites at the moment of drawing and painting into this colourful page, I even got out a few of my stamps - that havent been used in way too long- was fun and it needs to hurry and warm up so i get back to playing creatively. I miss it!


Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this!
    I find June is the month I do a heap of art journalling - this year was no exception, I drew faces each day of the school holidays - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Car :) I saw some of your faces they look cool! Its so much easier to sit and draw and paint than it is to unload a whole heaps of scrap supplies lol

      Delete