Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Reach

Im a little behind in my blog post, I have a few crafty things still to share as well as family updates still to record so I might have to do a couple of blog posts a day to catch up.
First up is the next page in my art journal courtesy of the Bird is the Word challenge prompts. The challenge posted back on the 16th of July was REACH.
I had alot of fun creating this page using some washi tape, various stamps and lots of paint and ink.



































The new challenge went up yesterday so if your looking for something to help you get motivated head on over and check it out. The DT have some inspiring layouts up to help get you motivated into creating.

Thanks for stopping by
Lis :)

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love this! Great statement as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI this is wonderfully creative and I love the quote.. and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your mixed media,Thanks for playing at BITW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore mixed media fabulous fabulous fabulous.....great statement too!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird is The Word!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete