Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Putting some colour in to winter.

Now I was born and raised in Tassie so the cold shouldnt be something that affects me now that Im living in sunny Brisbane right? Wrong, omg it rolled over to June and its like mother nature just decided that we have had it too good up here lol. As far as winter standards go then no its most likely not anywhere near as cold as the southern states are copping, but for us (well me) its bitterly cold at the moment!
Definately time to be rugging up, grabbing those uggies and coats and warm wolly blankets to keep warm.
You might remember from this post that I have been working on some crochet blankets to keep my family warm.
I finished this pretty girly blanket for Josh's girlfriend, she asked for purple, I think I got that covered! I was almost tempted to keep it for myself lol


















I have two more blankets on the go at the moment, another blue one for Daniel, and this pretty one for a special friend.
Im finding that sitting watching tv of a night a little bit of crochet is helping to keep me warm, and of course once the blanket grows thats even better because its covering me while I crochet hahaha














How are you keeping warm this winter ?

Cheers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink & purple blanket! I would try and keep it for myself too :) After crocheting a few blankets last winter, I'm choosing to do smaller (and faster) crochet projects this year - unfortunately they aren't keeping me warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a beauty! I can see why you're tempted to keep it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete