Tuesday, April 10, 2012

As the sun sets...

A few weeks ago I was downloading the photos from my camera, which had been sitting on my desk for a few days. Imagine my surprise when I found these beautiful sunset photos.



Hubby had been sitting in the office one night whilst I was at footy training and saw this sunet out the window so just grabbed my camera and snapped away.



I love the way the sky looks like its so many different textures, might have to see what they look like blown up to maybe frame.



Might just have to leave my camera laying around more often, you never know what might show up on it.

Cheers Lis :)

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pics...so calming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What fantastic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice sunsets you have! Every sunset really has a nice interplay of colors, don't they?

    Please check on my blog http://travelogies.blogspot.com/ and please tell me your opinion about some about the pictures. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete