Monday, October 10, 2011

My little scrap space - Blogtoberfest 2011 - day 10

I havent shared any photos of my space for a long long time, so as Ive had a clean up (haha) and move around I thought Id share.
The tiny room is only half mine, hubby has his desk,computer and things in it too, also all our family papers etc are in this room too.
Ive written little notes on all the photos so you can see what I have stacked up where. Its not the ideal space, but it is somewhere I can just leave it all and come back to it when I want and not have to pack it all up when im done scrapping or creating.














I love browsing around looking at others scrap areas it inspires me, so feel free to share links to your own rooms.

Cheers Lis :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks great, well done!
    You do have a lot of stuff don't you?
    um....don't we all!....but my space looks nowhere near as nice as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your givimg me scrap room envy. lol

    I used to have a huge space but when we moved we went from a 3 bedroom/ 2 lounge room house to a 3 bedroom/ 1 lounge room house so now I scrap out of a cupboard in the lounge room. lol

    But i do love my area, just wished sometimes I could leave it all out and not have to pack up at times. lol

    Love your room Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So neat and tidy! Love what I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So neat and tidy! Love what I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete