Saturday, May 14, 2011

In the land of all things crafty

I have been backwards and forwards from all sorts of diffferent crafty endeavours the last week or so. I have a list of things that I want to complete or try out thats way too long and I have this problem where I cant seem to stay with one thing untill its finished. I really have to work on that.
So a little share of what I have been up to....

A couple of Art journal pages, love my art journal, it seems to really help me get out of a scrapping slump by just playing around in it.




Have been crocheting as well, its like an addiction now ive learn lol currently have 3 different sets on the go in different colours, making a blanket for myself and a couple for friends daughters having babies.


Made a few more crochet lanyards to be sold at LissiB Handmade


This cute little crochet basket I made for a friend, but have ideas and wool for a few more.


I have a retreat comming up at the end of the month that I really need to get organised for as well as fitting in football committments and taxxing the boys around to various social events, so its full speed ahead at the moment...

Better get back to it
Cheers Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment