Sunday, February 20, 2011

Celebrating

Once again its been absolute ages since I updated, this year I am hoping to be a little more diligent with my blog and keeping it updated regulary, if only for my own records, not sure anyone even reads it anymore lol.

Over the next few days im going to catch up with everything thats been going on since I last posted back at the beginnning of December.

This year we were heading down to Tassie for christmas so we decided to have a bit of a get together with family and friends before we left. As it turned out the only day that we were able to hold a bbq was my birthday, so it became a joint celebration.
We headed of to Alexander Clark Park with,
Christine, Rhys and Tiarna


Jim and Vicki and the girls




The obligatory we are at a park cricket match






Lets try and get a bbq going with wood thats been rained on for the last few days, I think nearly everyone had a go lol


It did drizzle a little but it was still nice and warm and so relaxing.


Fun had by the kiddies (both big and small) on all the play equipment.






A fantastic day was had by everyone.

Back tomorrow with photos and story of our trip to Tassie.

Cheers Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment