Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A little bit creative

My creative mojo got shelved back at the end of November when I did my Achilles Tendon. I have wondered if it would ever come back, I tried to sit and do little bits and pieces in the new year but always came up blank.
So I left the scrapping alone and fiddled with other things, some went in the bin, some got stuck away in a box to maybe finish later, but some got to completion.

I have had this plain black canvas bag for ages now and always wanted to decorate it in some way. I flirted with the idea of using acryllic paints for awhile before I decided on stitching. I just love how it turned out!


This felt calendar has been an in progress piece for many months. I actually started it before i hurt my ankle, then ran out of felt and had to shelve it... many weeks later I finished it, although rather late for the chrissy present it was supposed to be, but its done!


This is going to be my next project, I found this material at spotlight and thought it would be great for a cover for my sewwing machine.


Dan has been looking through different recipe books and decided at the weekend he wanted to make Anzac biscuits. He got all the ingredients out and measured everything up and made up a batch.


Pretty good for his first attempt, and they were really yummy!



Cheers Lis :)

2 comments:

  1. Your projects look amazing, the bag is so funky Lisa.

    Yummo Anzac bickies, well done to Dan. Tell him Im on my way for a cuppa and bickie. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:00 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete