Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend looms

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 20

Last night we played futsal (indoor soccer) as we do every Thursday night, we played this new team, they play under the name of a local christian school. Man it was the worst game we have played in 4 years. The guys on the team were drunk and rough and nasty, 4 of our team got injured, myself included. The organiser spoke to them and told them their behaviour was not acceptable, I decided today that wasnt good enough and rang the school. The deputy principal was appalled and had no idea a team was even using the schools name. He assured me he would look into it and take action.
My own injury, was an elbow to the chest, which last night didnt seem all that bad, but today, left me really short of breath and in pain. So instead of watching Josh take part in school athletics, I took pain killers and slept most of the day.

In other news, Here are a couple of layouts i got done yesterday and this afternoon.
this one for One Little Word. The word for this round was Simplicity.


This one for a challenge at KSK to use a white background.


I can tell its almost the end of football season, I am so over driving all over the countryside to get to games. Tomorrow while DH drives in one direction with Jay, I will be going almost double the distance the other way for Dan's game. Thank god Josh now plays on Sunday.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

8 comments:

  1. GREAT layouts! I love the photo in the OLW one and I love the white background on the second one. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful photo for the OLW challenge, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:36 pm

    Ouch, how is your chest today?

    Gorgoeus layouts, I love the white cardstock one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this layouts are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:20 pm

    omg that is disgusting - i bet you will find they are old boys!!!

    hope you feel btter soon - i am down your way next week wanna catch up for a cuppa????

    ReplyDelete
  6. it amazes me the violence that goes on at a game of sport !!
    hope you are feeling ok now...

    the LO's look great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:38 pm

    Gorgeous lo's, Lisa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the OLW challenge!!

    ReplyDelete