Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cute stuff

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Day 18

The new challenge at Scrap your Scraps came out yesterday. Liz asked us to cut out the subject of the photo and use it anyway we liked. Had lots of fun making this totally silly layout, but the boys loved it and so do I.


I got bored at home today so I went shopping lol I picked up a new kettle and these awesome shoes!!


Just a short one tonight its so cold here in this room, back to the warmth.

Cheers

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 am

    oh where did you get those shoes - awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are very very funky!!!
    And this is a great layout of the boys! I dont think you should see it as being silly. It what a lot of parents must go through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:39 pm

    I love that layout, you are so clever to make that boxing ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:47 am

    Oooh - those are cute shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete