Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Love my mojo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Day 7

I dont know what is keeping my mojo flowing lately but im loving it. Another 3 layouts done last night and today.

This first one is for a challenge at Memories and More.


This one for Use your stash challenge at KSK.


This one for the March monthly challenge at KSK


I also managed to get the last pages of a mini album for dh done, its 4x4 and has things you might not know about him. Im not posting it, because, well im lazy lol it doesnt come apart and its bulky and well..see above, im lazy lol

Hoping the mojo keeps flowing and i can get lots more pages happening.
Looking forward to Patty's next prompt for Flex your mind challenge comming out tomorrow.

Cheers

5 comments:

  1. I love the LO;s Lis! Especially the one with all the circles, I would love to scraplift it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lis your mojo is definitely workin'!!! these layouts are so great! & i'm w/ judit...the one w/ the circles is fabulous...LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're on a roll!! Looks good Lis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great Lo's - I love the size!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love all the pages they are all BEAUTIFUL!!! great work :) kayla

    ReplyDelete