Thursday, March 08, 2007

Celebrate Women!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Day 8

Today is International Women's Day.
A day to celebrate women and everything they have done to make our world better.


I want to make mention of the women in my world who have made my life a better place, and who I have learnt from. Some of these things may be huge, they may be tiny, but they all work together to make me appreciate more and be a stronger person.

Irene, you are strong and dependable, you taught me that living life doesnt necessarily mean fittin in with what everyone else does.

Anne, your strength, determination and ability to overcome even the most difficult things continue to amaze me.

Jenni, your ability to take anything that is thrown at you and deal with it, without the support or backup of anyone gives me belief that I too can handle anything.

Tam, Jen, Boo, Ren, all four of you lovely girls made me realise that I am good enough the way I am. That I dont need to try and be someone else, your support, encouragement and praise filled me with joy and belief in myself.

Donna, you opened my eyes to new things continually, taught me new things and made me accepting of wonderful, exciting new things.

There are lots more women out there that have had an impact on me over the years. I could go on and on and end up with a post miles long.

To the ladies above (some may read this, some wont) thank you for having such an influence on my life.

To every other woman out there that is part of my life, you too in some way have made my world a better place to be, so thank you.


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment