Thursday, November 10, 2016

Mini Christmas cards

Christmas card making in early November, that's strange and just so not me right? Well don't panic I'm not that organised with my own Christmas preparations.
You would of seen many posts if your a regular reader about my work with Sewing for Charity Australia, these cards are all part of our current project.
We are putting together gifts for two different organisations this year and it was decided to add a handmade card to each of them.


I put my hand up to make some, I'm not much help with the sewing of bags and such my card making is perfect for me.
These are mini cards, just a little something we can write a short message in to let them know someone is thinking of them.
I had a handful of Christmas embellishments that  I used on some of the cards, the rest I used my Christmas stamps and some watercolours. Nice and simple yet look great.


Keep checking back there will be more Christmas themed projects coming soon.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment