Thursday, August 25, 2016

Get organised for Christmas


How early do you start planning and getting organised for Christmas ? I was chatting with a friend last week and mentioned that I should start to get myself organised, her reply was "but its months away".
Yes, it is months away just over 4, but if your the creative time then now (or earlier for some) is the time to start getting your lists made and making gifts.
We have a family birthday on the last day of this month so normally I wait until we celebrate that then I move onto getting everything planned and my lists in order. This has worked for me in the past so am sticking with it until it doesn't. With my charity work this year I'm going to have to be on the ball and very organised, so my lists will start to get made next week.


I try to get as many handmade gifts made as possible, but there are some on my list that I cant make for. I also make all my own cards as well as tags, so will get some designs for these drawn out too.

How early are you planning for Christmas? Please share your ideas for keeping organised with us in the comments below.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment