Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Crochet Cotton Table Centre

I have been so busy the last few weeks, working on handmade gifts, my charity group projects, customer orders as well as trying to get some scrapbooking done and get organised for Christmas gift making. Have I taken on too much? Maybe but I'm happier when busy so I'm pushing through.
Wanted to share with you a gift I made for a special lady recently. She has just moved into a new home and is busy designing and furnishing with lots of new and pretty things as well as some handmade and vintage.
This table centre was so easy to make, using double stranded 4 ply crochet cotton and my new favourite c2c stitch. It worked up fast and looks great as well as being functional.
I was a little worried about it being a bit too thick, but it sits nice and flat and isn't that bulky.



You may just see alot of crochet items made using the c2c stitch in the future, I love how easy it is to crochet and yet it looks quite fancy. The other thing that I am loving is that the border is easy to do and I'm not counting a hundred stitches and I haven't had any issues with it not being square. Winning!!


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment