Sunday, July 03, 2016

July Creative Goals

Another month down and the end of the year closing in quickly. Makes the importance of setting these goals real and making sure that I'm on track to have everything ready for the ultra busy Christmas season.
How did I go with last months goals ? Nailed it! Scrapbooking done, baby shower gift done, finished my nieces baby gifts and sent them off, got cards all ready for this month and both birthday gifts complete as well as another special crochet project finished which I will be sharing with you here soon.


So lets get onto this months goals, all my baby crochet is complete and so far no babies due for the rest of the year so I can have a rest for a bit and look at other projects.

7 x birthday cards for August (busy birthday month)
Scrap the Boys
Jot mood board
Crochet table runner
Sort and organise all yarn and cottons
Work on crochet blanket
Catch up with calender journal

If I get through all this I'm going to look at getting some smaller projects done and into my gift box for last minute gifts.
How are your creative goals going?


Thanks for visiting
Lis :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment