Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Crochet - Hooded Scarf

What to call this little project baffled me at first I have seen them as scarfie's or scoodie's but decided that plain hooded scarf seemed to fit best. Basically its a bonnet style hat with a scarf attached to the bottom. The hat itself is a large fit and comes out to frame the face instead of being snug around the head. The you have the scarf already attached which is great for keeping the back of the head and neck warm.
It was also said to be by a mum that its much harder for a young one to pull it of as they often do. I wasn't able to find a pattern that I could work with so I went with  making my own design. It worked out alot simpler than I had envisioned.


Made with chunky yarn (12ply) this one done in stripes as it was the only yarn I had and was only using it for a trial. I am definitely going to make more of these in the future.



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)









No comments:

Post a Comment