Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Pink and grey crochet doiley set

After spending the last few months working on baby items it was time to put it all aside and work on something a little different and smaller than a blanket.
I thrifted this Moda Vera bamboo and cotton mix a few weeks back and loved the colours. A friend told me it would of made a really pretty baby bonnet, which I had to agree, but love this little set.


 


I haven't done any doilies for ages but decided to wing the pattern and just make it up as I went. It took a couple of go's before I got it right, still think the centre looks a little wonky though.
The cotton blend was a little thicker than the normal cotton I have worked with but it still sits quite flat.

Ive got the bug for doilies at the moment so stay tuned for a few more to come.

Thanks for visiting
Lis :)







No comments:

Post a Comment