Monday, May 09, 2016

Baby scrapbook album


It only took a year but finally I have made a start on my little grandsons scrapbook album. I'm not even sure why I kept putting it of, its not like boy layouts are strange to me.
Chayse is such a joy to photograph, he has the cutest smile and is always happy it was hard to work out what photos to add to the album.


I had already decided that I would do mainly pocket pages for his album, but needed to do a front page just to introduce him. I used a blue and teal colour theme and lots of little embellishments I've added to my collection over the last year.
The photos are all from his first day in hospital taken by the professional photographer. If I had realised how much fun it was going to be scrapping these I would of started much earlier.






Its amazing to think that our little monkey was this little just a year ago, the time really has flown.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment