Tuesday, May 03, 2016

May Creative goals

I have been doing these monthly goals for over a year now with a good success rate that is until now. If your going to fail do it in a big way ? I think I only managed to get one thing from last months goals list done.
Now I could fall in a hep and get really distressed about it and give up setting goals, but that's not me at all.
I believe I had a pretty good reason for not being all that productive in April and just need to reassess my limits from now on.
Footy season started again so weekend crafting has gone, and my family moved back from the sunshine coast and i have been babysitting during the week. Not really practical to get crafty with a one year old running around.


So, goals for May...

Birthday cards for June
baby gift needed for end of June
Scrap the boys
Jot mood Board

If I manage to get an other projects done in this time then its a bonus.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment