Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Crochet doiley set

Over the last year I have made many face washers and dishcloths, for friends and family having babies or for clients. I ended up with quite alot of small amounts of cotton in various colours. None of it really enough to make anything unless of course I did more washers. I was a little over them to tell the truth and wanted something different to do.
I began by sorting out what colours looked good together and what plys I had before I went searching for ideas.
I started of making a few coasters and thinking I could make a few sets to add to my store, when I got the idea to make a larger doiley.
This one is headed of to a special little girls room to sit on top of her dresser! the coasters have gone into my gift cupboard.






Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment