Friday, April 22, 2016

Thrifted yarn

Always on the look out for a bargain especially where yarn is concerned. Is it just me or has it got really expensive of late ?
I picked all this yarn up for  the huge amount of $5 got to love thrift shopping. There is a couple  balls of cotton which are earmarked for some baby washers. two large balls of Chenille and a few of Fairy Floss. My favourite is the Bella Baby Parade I found, it is the softest yarn I think I have worked with.
 

You know how you have that huge list of projects waiting to be finished, but you find new yarn, or products and you just have to start playing with them? Yep, that happened, I couldn't resist starting with the Bella Baby yarn. Other than being so soft and pretty it crochets up alot easier than I thought it would.


 Now to resist  and get some projects finished before I start on more of this new yarn.


Thanks for visiting
Lis :)






No comments:

Post a Comment