Thursday, April 07, 2016

Scrapbook embellishments

I'm about ready to start scrapping my grandsons first album and gathering together supplies I realised I didn't have many embellishments that would suit. I had recently made some embellishments for my own album and had some left over kraft circles.
I covered all the circles in pattern paper and added some cute little images I cut out of a calendar and some more I found looking thru my stash. They look so much cuter than say just sticking an arrow or car on a page.


While I was at it I decided to make a few personalized ones too. I traced around some chipboard alphabet and then poked holes and then used a simple back stitch to complete the look. These could be used for any pages not just a little bubbas.


Do you make your own embellishments ?



Thanks for visiting
Lis :)

No comments:

Post a Comment